House fire on Quince Street.
Submitted October 15, 2012.
Congratulations and thank you to Brian Burger!
If you have a camera or photo enabled smartphone, and see news worthy people, places or events worth sharing with the rest of Prince George - we want to see your photos!
HQPrinceGeorge.com wants you to become an HQ Reporter. By submitting a photo, video or other story content to HQPrinceGeorge.com - you'll be eligible to win $50 each week. You'll also get props with a byline credit. If you wish to remain anonymous please indicate "No Byline Please".
Please be sure to include your full name, email address, phone number, and a brief statement telling us the details of your Photo.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ PRIOR TO SENDING PHOTOS
To help ensure you send the best picture possible please consider these guidelines:
1. Send us the pictures as jpgs at the maximum size you can. (Although in some cases e-mail systems won't accept a file larger than 5 megabytes.)
2. Its best if the picture does not have the time and date embedded by the camera visible on the image.
3. The photograph should be well exposed and have interesting composition
THANK YOU for your submissions and contributions. Your participation goes a long way in making HQPrinceGeorge.com the most vital and timely website in Prince George.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ PRIOR TO SENDING PHOTOS
If you are under 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian must agree to the terms of this agreement on your behalf.
Your photo will be reviewed by our news team who will determine suitability for publication. Your photo may or may not be used.
By submitting a photo to our news department you agree that HQPrinceGeorge.com may use the Photograph, Video or Story Content that I have submitted under the following terms and conditions:
• I own the rights to this Photograph/Video, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to HQPrinceGeorge.com.
• I am the sole owner of copyright on this Photograph, and I understand that I am granting HQPrinceGeorge.com the nonexclusive right to use it in any way that HQPrinceGeorge.com requires.
• I consent to indemnify HQPrinceGeorge.com against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
• I grant this authorization free of charge.
• Participants who have modelled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to me.