Temple, mosque fall prey to historic Telangana Secretariat demolition KCR promises to rebuild

KCR regrets damage to temple, mosque

A working day after two mosques and a temple ended up demolished as section of the ongoing demolition routines for the development of new secretariat sophisticated in Hyderabad, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Friday, July 10, expressed regret above the damage caused to spots of worship during the demolition of old buildings and promised that the govt will construct a new temple and mosque at their expense.

Rao expressed ‘regret and agony more than some inconvenience’ caused to the spiritual buildings at the aged Secretariat complicated.

Expressing ‘regret and soreness about some inconvenience’ induced to the spiritual buildings at the previous Secretariat complex, Rao said, “I come to feel sorry about the incident. It should not have took place. The government’s intention is to make a new sophisticated by demolishing the previous properties devoid of creating any hurt to the temple or the mosque.”

The Telangana main minister explained that in the new Secretariat premises, a new temple and mosque would be created on a extra spacious location even if it meant expending crores of rupees.

“We will construct a temple and a mosque in the new Secretariat premises in a much more spacious way even if it indicates expending crores of rupees. We will build the temple and mosque at federal government price tag and hand them around to the men and women worried. I will have a conference with the temple and mosque management really shortly. Right after speaking about with them, alongside with the new Secretariat, sites of worship will also be produced. This is my guarantee,” an official release quoted him as expressing.

This announcement comes a working day soon after religious leaders from the Muslim local community, together with Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi, and the BJP, threatened to protest from the Telangana government.

‘Telangana govt remained secular’

KCR preserved that his federal government remained secular. “Telangana is a secular condition. We will keep on to follow the secular spirit, come what may perhaps. This incident occurred unexpectedly. All people really should realize this properly without the need of prejudice,” the CM said.

Owaisi on temple, mosque demolition

Reacting to KCR’s assertion, Owaisi mentioned, “Received the pursuing assertion with regards to the areas of worship in the not too long ago demolished Secretariat sophisticated: Chief Minister Sri K Chandrashekhar Rao has expressed his regret & agony over some inconvenience prompted to the temple and Mosque in the Secretariat premises because of to the demolition performs getting place there. The CM declared that in the new Secretariat premises itself, a new temple and Mosque would be produced in a a lot more spacious web site, at the government’s value.”

The AIMIM chief also explained: “In depth statement will be issued by United Muslim Forum very soon. I welcome the statement issued by @TelanganaCMO expressing governing administration regret on the demolition of Masjids and Temples all through the demolition of the Secretariat buildings.”

Matter of Sharia, Muslim local community retained in darkish

This final decision of KCR govt stirred havoc among the Muslim neighborhood of Telangana, as the Islamic clerics and the students allege that they had been saved in the dim about the demolition of the two mosques. They also declare that the govt noticed these internet sites as obstruction because the starting of the design of the new secretariat.

New Telangana Secretariat building design

New Telangana Secretariat developing style and design.

In accordance to reviews, the demolition commenced at midnight on Monday and the mosques, Masjid Dafaatir-e-Muatamadi, Masjid-e-Hashmi located in the C Block and D block of the premises, were demolished overnight.

The preliminary stories prompt the copies of the Quran and prayer mats were moved out of the mosque prior to the demolition. The mosques were being shut thanks to the coronavirus lockdown and the mosque which remains crowded for the duration of Friday prayers, was vacant as no 1 was permitted to pay a visit to amid the lockdown.

Leaders of the United Muslim Forum (UMF) identified as the demolition of the two mosques ”tragic” and ”unconstitutional”. In accordance to the Islamic belief, the mosque remains the house of Almighty Allah and its standing can by no means be altered as it is a matter of Sharia. They said Muslims had been indignant with the govt more than its motion because according to the Islamic belief. Beforehand, Mohammed Mahmood Ali, deputy chief minister assured the mosques will continue being untouched.

READ  U.S. slaps 10% tariff on aluminum imports from Canada
Written By
More from Albion Harvey

Ennio Morricone: Oscar-profitable movie composer dies at 91

Published by Javier Romero, CNNAmy Woodyatt, CNNRome Ennio Morricone, the Oscar-successful movie...
Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *