January 20, 2021

Canada is one of the best ‘safe and stable’ countries for international students

EST was released on December 13, 2020 at 04:00 AM

Canada is also one of the best countries in the world for international students to be considered ‘safe and secure’, and its handling has further improved its status as a ‘must-go’ study destination. Covit-19 International Distribution. This is according to two studies conducted by Navidas Insights.

In addition, the survey suggests that countries that are considered ‘safe and stable’ are not considered ‘open and welcoming’. However, Canada is also one of the best countries to consider both.

In fact, Canada has introduced some measures for international students to travel wherever they want. Students wishing to move to Canada must attend only the college or university approved by its institutional provincial government in its COVID-19 readiness program. It does not matter where the student is traveling from.

The first survey was conducted in May 2020. The findings of that survey showed Canada, along with New Zealand and Australia, as one of the countries ahead of the pack.

Navidas repeated the research in September 2020. Canada has improved its overall position since May, but is now competing for the top spot with the United Kingdom instead of the Oceanic nations.

Find out if you are eligible for Canadian immigration

How to get a Canadian study permit

The first step to studying in Canada is to determine what it is Designated Learning Institute (DLI) You want to study, in any program you want to study.

READ  Canada begins vaccinating inmates in federal prisons, no active corona virus cases - National

After your application Desired program, You can get the acceptance letter from your DLI.

You must submit an application Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship of Canada (IRCC) To obtain a study permit.

If you wish, you can add your family members to the application so that they too can join you in Canada. Your spouse can obtain an open work permit so that they can work for any employer in Canada while you study.

To submit your application, you will need a letter of acceptance from the DLI, and you will need to prove that you have enough money to pay for your training for the first year. You need to prove that you do not have a criminal record and are in good health.

If your DLI is in the province of Quebec, you should get one Quebec Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ, or Quebec Acceptance Certificate).

Find out if you are eligible for Canadian immigration

© 2020 CIC News All Rights Reserved