October 19, 2021

HQPrinceGeorge.com

Complete News World

Keiko Fujimori denies defeat and promises unresolved voter turnout

Presidential candidate Keiko Fujimori Said Friday, Despite the fact of the vote count Presidential election Ann Peru With the virtual victory of Point Pedro Castillo, Missing the “most important thing” was the resolution of the minutes appealed by his party and the demands for the cancellation of 800 voting records.

In front of hundreds of supporters carrying Peruvian flags, Fujimori thanked them for their support and said, “We are going to defend democracy in Peru,” urging them to remain vigilant and peaceful, the EFE said.

From his local discriminator in the center of Lima, Fursa Popular’s right-wing candidate said, “Strength, affection, made sure to move too much to feel the confidence of all of you, dear friends (but) do not be confused.”

“Today a decision has been reached from the ONPE (National Office of Electoral Processes), but the most important thing is missing, which is the vote on appeals, appeals by observed actions and more than 800 minutes of abusive request,” Fujimori said, referring to his observations for allegations of irregularities and schedule fraud.

However, So far, the National Electoral Arbitration Council (JNE), Peru’s highest electoral body, has already rejected most of the calls for cancellation., Even a second, and a little over a hundred minutes to solve.

“We trust the electoral system, but above all we trust the will of the people. When they analyze these abuses, we know that they will often agree with us,” said the candidate running for a third term in Peru. …

When all ballots were counted, Castillo received 8,835,579 votes (50.12%), a difference of 44,058 votes over Fujimori.It received the support of 8,791,521 voters (49.87%) according to official figures.

See also  Peruvian lawyer opens new trial against Keiko Fujimori | News

On this day, omputsmen office issued a statement that the “election supervised by our company during the entire electoral process, electoral authorities did not see any attempt to change the will of the people,” he noted.

Likewise, it considers any attempt to declare ignorance of the election results officially and in a timely manner by the electoral authority and to affect the constitutional order.

Meanwhile, Point Pedro Castillo continued a series of meetings with mayors, which began earlier this week, and declined to comment specifically on the outcome of the election, although he told citizens to tell the “truth”.

“We are not talking about gestures to destabilize, divide or strike democracy, but to strengthen it; we will speak the truth to the people,” Castillo told reporters in a brief statement.

Peru’s president rejects army’s letter to suggest conspiracy

Peruvian interim leader Francisco Sagasti described Friday as “unacceptable,” a letter from a group of retired soldiers asking the Armed Forces’ high command not to recognize the left-wing Punty Castillo as president-elect. Plot.

பிரதம மந்திரி வயலெட்டா பெர்மடெஸ் மற்றும் பாதுகாப்பு மந்திரி நூரியா எஸ்பார்ச் ஆகியோருடன் தேசிய அளவில் தொலைக்காட்சியில் அனுப்பப்பட்ட செய்தியில், வியாழக்கிழமை இரவு வெளியிடப்பட்ட கடிதம், அவர்கள் பொருத்தமானதாகக் கருதும் விசாரணைகளைத் தொடர அரசு வழக்கறிஞர் அலுவலகத்திற்கு அனுப்பப்பட்டுள்ளதாக சாகஸ்தி அறிவித்தார். , EFE Report.

“It is unacceptable that a group of retired members of the armed forces want to provoke a higher order to violate the rule of law,” Chagasti said.

“I reject this type of communication that is contrary to values ​​and democratic institutions, but I also reject actions that are unconstitutional and unconstitutional,” he added.

“In a democracy, the armed forces are not intentional, they are completely neutral and respect the constitution,” the president recalled.

See also  The prosecutor's office in Bolivia will call in new witnesses to testify to the 2019 plot

The letter from the retired Army was sent to the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Armed Forces and the Commanders General of the Army, Navy and Air Force.

According to Sagasti, the letter contained only one signature, followed by a list of names allegedly supported by the communicator, many of whom were former soldiers but had already died, local media reported.